Grants&Hackathons For DoraHackers (Updated at 12/29)
DoraHacks Grant DAOs
BNB Grant DAO
- BNB Grant Round 2 is open for application from Nov 28th, 2022 to Jan 9th and will hold its community voting round from Jan 11th to Jan 18th. Round 2 offers a total prize pool of $30,000 plus unlimited community direct contribution.
- Let’s leverage BNBChain’s tech stack and ecosystem to build next star project!
- BNB Grant DAO is a Long-term Funding Program that is always open for application , but application review and fund distribution will happen periodically in sequential rounds. The 2nd round goes from Nov 28th, 2022–11th Jan, 2023.
Dora Grant DAO
- Dora Grant DAO is a community-driven program to fund the hacker movement — explore and assist hackers with innovative ideas, and eventually help them build important products for the future of multi-chain Web3 ecosystem.
- The grantees will be offered the valuable opportunities to obtain funding to further develop their projects (BUIDLs) and achieve milestones that they have set out. Meanwhile, they will also get access to the Dora community and corresponding resources helpful for the teams in the further development.
Aptos Grant DAO
- From Nov 7th, DoraHacks will launch its long-term funding program for early Aptos BUIDLers — Aptos Grant DAO! The program looks forward to the brightest minds of all tracks to enrich the Aptos ecosystem and get funded. Judging and prize-giving will happen periodically.
- Meanwhile, Aptos Grant DAO will also be a part of DoraHacks’ long-term program funding BUIDLers in various blockchain ecosystems, as DoraHacks’ innovation to empower the everlasting hacker movement.
Hack-a-TONx w/ DoraHacks
Welcome to the first Hack-a-TONx DoraHacks. Hack-a-TONx is a series of hackathons that brings together Web2 and Web3 developers, technologists, and cypherpunks to prototype new blockchain-enabled products on TON. Talented developers across the world, including Telegram team, is choosing TON as its Layer-1 of preference (e.g., Fragment). Whether you are a group of independent developers building a new use-case, or a seasoned venture builder team in search of a scalable blockchain with massive distribution potential for a Web3 enabled service, come explore and push the boundaries on TON.
Waves Global Hackathon 2022
- Welcome to Waves Global Hackathon 2022. Running online from 15th October until 15th December with one of the leading hackathon organizers DoraHacks. We look forward to you joining us as we bring together different people throughout the industry from creators, artists, developers, and entrepreneurs to create innovative projects that can run on the Waves blockchain and which seek to change the world of tomorrow today. This year there is a prize pool of $100,000.
CodeGeeX “Coding With AI” Hackathon
- Come to CodeGeeX Hackathon! It will be held for 25 days , welcoming all developers around the world . With sponsorship and computing resources from some of the most prominent players in AI, 2023 CGH will pave the way for developers to future success, help developers connect with potential partners, and become a leader in AI Coding!
- This Hackathon is supported by CodeGeeX, Tencent Cloud, Zhipu AI and DoraHacks.
ETH Research Grant
Initiated by Hacker Dōjo, ETH Research Grant is dedicated to funding projects and research topics in the Ethereum community and promoting the further development of Ethereum. A rolling monthly review is conducted on the Grant, which has a long-term validity.The monthly prize pool is up to 5,000 USDT and individual projects are funded at 300–1,000 USDT. The first round of this event will begin on December 12, 2022 and the review will end on January 14, 2023.
Hacker Dōjo is an open source knowledge community centered on the underlying technologies and cutting-edge topics of Web3. Our team is devoted to promoting Web3 technology and inspiring more people to participate in the never-ending development movement.
AvesHack Grant Program
- AvesHack will provide a long-term funding program for Aptos teams and developers through our Grant Program! We will award winners cash prizes on a rolling basis until the $100K prize pool is fully distributed. Throughout this journey, we hope to continue to support top projects and builders who have the potential to drive growth and traction in the Move ecosystem.
Trust EVM GameFi Hackathon Round 2
Web3 is an important step forward in the evolution of the Internet. By using the advancement of blockchain technology, web3 enables developers and users to access management permission to jointly build an amazing decentralized world. Trust EVM sees it as a mission to make the entire web3 community access high performant EOS and serve hundreds of millions of people with high energy efficiency and high reliability. We now are embracing developers and also hope to help and support the growth of more teams.
DoraHacks is a global hackathon organizer and one of the world’s most active multi-chain developer communities. Committed to a global hacker movement with around 20K global monthly active users, it provides crypto-native toolkits to help BUIDLers get funded for their ideas and products.
By far, nearly 3000 projects on DoraHacks.io have received over $18 million in prizes and funding from supporters worldwide. 20+ major blockchain ecosystems and dozens of open source communities and DAOs are using Dora’s infrastructure for quadratic funding grants, hackathons, community contribution, bounty, and the governance of their communities.