Cronos Hackathon Application Guide: Up to $500K Prize Pool, Workshops, and MORE!
The Cronos Hackathon will take place from 24 Sep to 8 Dec, supported by DoraHacks. Developers from around the world are welcomed to submit blockchain projects built on Cronos!
The Hackathon aims to encourage developers to contribute ideas and early-stage projects related to DeFi, NFT, GameFi, Web3, and Metaverse to the Cronos ecosystem. The USD 500,000 in $CRO prize pool, sponsored by Particle B, will be allocated based on the judge panel’s votes.
*Cronos and partners have been offering a series of FREE workshops! We have uploaded 8 sessions from crypto leaders from the world. Subscribe this playlist to get updated https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpkpEL9gYGezSX5lZz9e96E7xkHOXe2WD
How to Apply
- Open https://hackerlink.io, and click on the right corner to log in. (If you’re new to Hackerlink, login with your GitHub or Email. If you encounter a mobile verification process, you may skip.)
2. Go to https://hackerlink.io/en/hackathon/8 and click “Apply Hackathon”.
3. If you’re new hacker to Hackerlink, please click “Create a new BUIDL to apply”.
4. Fill in the form to offer the information of your project.
5. Click “Confirm” to submit. Please contact @hackerlinkofficial on Telegram for project verification.
You will be able to see your submitted project on the page https://hackerlink.io/en/hackathon/8/buidl when the verification succeed.
6. You can edit any details of your project in “Account-My BUIDLs”.
Cronos is looking for projects including but not limited to:
- DeFi projects: such as DEX(Decentralized Exchange), Price oracles, Lending protocols, Derivatives (futures, options…), Synthetic Assets, Algorithmic Stablecoins, DeFi visualization dashboards, etc.
- NFT-related projects: such as NFT marketplace and NFT staking projects
- GameFi-related projects: such as on-chain turn-based strategy games, NFT gaming item management tools, and play-to-earn block chain games
- Cross-chain bridging solutions
- IBC multi-asset and channels management tools
Cronos is the EVM chain running in parallel to the Crypto.org Chain. It aims to massively scale the DeFi ecosystem, by providing developers with the ability to rapidly port apps from Ethereum and EVM-compatible chains, with funding from Particle B’s $100m EVM fund and access to the 10M+ user base of the Crypto.com ecosystem.
DoraHacks is a global hackathon organizer and one of the world’s most active developer communities. HackerLink (https://hackerlink.io/en) is DoraHacks’ open source developer platform and open source curation market. HackerLink provides unique on-chain tools to incentivize open source developments around the world. The platform is offering features including hacker profile, BUIDL, quadratic funding grants, bonding curve, bounties, hackathons to more than 100,000 users around the world.