Hi, HackerLink BUIDLers!
Welcome to Top of OASIS — aelf Metaverse Hackathon, here is your first step to tackle the Grant by submitting your BUIDL application. Below is how to:
*Please contact @hackerlinkofficial on Telegram to verify your project after submission.
How to Apply
0. Please prepare a little amount of $ELF token in your aelf wallet for gas fee.
1.Open https://hackerlink.io, and click on the right corner to log in. (If you’re new to Hackerlink, login with your GitHub or Email. If you encounter a mobile verification process, you may skip.)
3. If you’re a new hacker to Hackerlink, please click “Create a new BUIDL to apply”.
4. Fill in the form to offer the information about your project. For URLs, please give only 1 URL in every blank.
5. Once you’ve filled out everything, click on “Submit”. Please do NOT skip the gas fee, otherwise, your project cannot be submitted successfully.
Please contact @hackerlinkofficial on Telegram to verify your project. You will be able to see your submitted project on the page when the verification succeeds.
6. Filled out the wrong information? BUIDL needs to be updated? Is a new project demo available now? Through HackerLink, you can easily update the information about your BUIDL so that your content and progress can be seen.
7. You can edit any details of your project in “Account-My BUIDLs”.
aelf is a blockchain network empowered by cloud computing infrastructure. aelf has a multi-level main plus multi-sidechains structure. It can support developers to independently deploy or run distributed applications based on one side chain, which could lead to ultimate resource isolation. By using parallel computing and AEDPos consensus mechanism, aelf achieves a great breakthrough in performance, with single chain TPS reaching 3000. Based on the design, aelf can build a two-way connectivity network among public chains and projects.
With the completion of aelf brand upgrade, aelf has expanded into a full-scene penetrating ecology including aelf public chain, aelf oracle, and various DeFi protocols, which can create a bright future seamlessly connected with existing ecologies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, and strongly lead the Web3.0 era.
DoraHacks is a global hackathon organizer and one of the world’s most active developer communities. HackerLink (https://hackerlink.io/en) is DoraHacks’ open source developer platform and open source curation market. HackerLink provides unique on-chain tools to incentivize open source developments around the world. The platform is offering features including hacker profile, BUIDL, quadratic funding grants, bonding curve, bounties, hackathons to more than 100,000 users around the world.
Please note that the smart contracts generated from the Website will arrange and transfer the donated fund, conduct quadratic funding algorithm, and distribute contribution funds to the projects of which the voting results in favor. Please understand that the website cannot guarantee the authenticity, legality, and validity of the project information, though admins will contact the projects to verify the validity with their best effort. Please be aware of the risks of donation and voting and make rational decisions. aelf, HackerLink, or DoraHacks aren’t held responsible for any adverse consequences if any.
If you have any questions, please contact us on Telegram. We would like to hear more from you and let’s keep in touch!