Step 0. Wallet Setup
- Please create an account in Polkadot JS wallet via Chrome or Firefox extensions.
- You may need some DORATEST for application gas fee. Please contact @hackerlinkofficial via Telegram to get airdropped of DORATEST.
- Make sure the Polkadot JS wallet address you offer is listed as the first address in your wallet.
Step 1. Application
- Open https://hackerlink.io/en/, and click on the right corner to log in. (If you’re new to Hackerlink, please sign up. You can skip mobile verification code.)
- Go to https://hackerlink.io/en/grant/Dora%20Factory/2 and click “Apply Grant”.
3. Choose “Dora Factory Community Grant” and connect your Polkadot JS wallet.
4. Fill in the form to offer the information of your project. For URLs, please give only 1 URL in every blank.
For project source, please choose “Hackathon”.
5. Click “Confirm” to submit and give gas fee. Please contact @hackerlinkofficial on Telegram for project verification after submission.
Step 2. BUIDL Maintainance
- You will be able to see your submitted project on the Grant BUIDL page when the verification succeeds.
- You can edit any details of your project in “Account-My BUIDLs”.
1.How do I talk with other DF community BUIDLers?
Please join: https://t.me/dorafactorydev
2.Will I receive community funding this time?
This round we’re using DORATEST to vote, a test token with no intrinsic value, which means you’ll only share the matching prize pool of $60,000.
For other enquiries, please contact @hackerlinkofficial on Telegram.
About Dora Factory
Dora Factory is a DAO-as-a-Service infrastructure for on-chain governance and open source ventures.
DoraHacks is a global hackathon organizer and one of the world’s most active developer communities. HackerLink (https://hackerlink.io/en) is DoraHacks’ open source developer platform and open source curation market. HackerLink provides unique on-chain tools to incentivize open source developments around the world. The platform is offering features including hacker profile, BUIDL, quadratic funding grants, bonding curve, bounties, hackathons to more than 100,000 users around the world.